Register
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 175765666768 LastLast

Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 11.36.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 11.37.20 PM.png

Check the two above images. The first is my current stats page data for the ACH-PRIME(I). The second is my stats page from BEFORE our recent CJF contract with the same mech.

Now, I leveled the ACHs (PRIME, A, and B), SHCs (PRIME, A, and B) and EBJs (PRIME, A, and B) first when I came off that 16-month break. They were most of what I played for the first month or two back, and I at least took the time to MASTER all nine of those (and a couple SCRs) before I really got around to the IS mechs or anything else. That is to say, that the ACHs I took up when I was MOST rusty, and a LOT less skilled. Not that I'm like hot shit right now or anything. NONETHELESS. I'm knocking on the door of Tier 2 finally, and I'm downright freakin' THRILLED that I have managed to pull the KDR even on the ACH-PRIME. This is kind of a big deal to me.

I felt like a fucking HERO today in that thing, for the most part. Had a match on Crimson where I almost pulled my first 5-kill match for the first time since almost a year ago, when I was leveling SHCs. Had quite a few where I pulled 500+ damage, and with some folks I know to be better-skilled players than am I. It's been a wild day.

And if y'all remember way back when, when I first came along to QQ, I was a light mech fanatic back then. There's still this part of me that loves the thrill of being little and fast and fragile, and having to balance all that and a low firepower to try to keep up in matches. This has kinda affirmed to me that I AM improving, even if it's been more slowly than I'd like. Slowly, I am getting there.

So anyhow, like usual, this is nothing AWESOME in absolute terms, but it's a lot of WIN in relative terms for me. I pulled up (mostly, if not completely, in the course of TODAY) from 37-50 K-D to 64-64 K-D, and bumped my average damage per match; I averaged 318 today, versus 199 over the previous 99 matches. (I think there were some FW matches in there, though. Not sure. Something's fishy with the stats, because I have 14 deaths to only 13 matches played, and I didn't die in every match today, and only FW can do that kind of shit to one's stats. That's even more encouraging, since FW match K-D counts, but not FW match DAMAGE, so the actual damage/match should be even higher yet over the day today. But PGI's got its stats page so fucking fucked up...)

Anyhow, love ya. <3 Sexy bastards...

PS- That's 27-14 K-D since before, and 318 damage per match average. NICE, as RAbbi performance goes. So yeah, you might have me getting back into the light mech thing, and REALLY enjoying when the Viper comes along too (similar loadouts, same speed, more JJs, 30% or so more armor and structure, compared to ACH).

PPS- Now tomorrow's mission is to put in some time on my PXHs while the double XP thing is on, as well as that new Butterbee.
    Last edited by RAbbi; 06-25-2016 at 10:14 PM.

Check THIS and THIS, si vous play!

Four of those five were the LAST four; HBR, K2, DWF, and KDK (got the WHM earlier on). NOT a carry, but a stronk close I feel. Favorite comment? "ACH MVP" from the red team. First time I've hit a 5-kill game since last year, when I was leveling the SHC (on this map). First time ever in a light. Yo soy pleased...

PS- 9-2 KD since last night's post, over 3 matches... Just sayin'.

I'm not going to play a billion games for this stupid event, but I wanted to see how far I could climb playing just 10 games.

10 game scores.png

Boom!

10 done.png

Wonder how long I can stay in the top 5.

Edit: Bonus Screenshot
    top 20 average match score.png

Edit: Apparently the answer is about 24 hours.
    Last edited by Jman5; 08-12-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Nicely done, now I know there are a lot of assaults, I'm taking my locust out for some easy kills >
    Everyone in town used to throw rocks at me and tell me I was annoying. I once knew this guy named Dilby. He threw rocks at me too. Are you gonna throw rocks at me?.... What about now?

I guess the Kodiak 3 is an ok mech.

MWO 09.18.2016-20.10.22.jpg

MWO 09.18.2016-20.10.11.jpg

Nah, it sux......just sell it and go back you your IS Hunchies

wow..

The little Locust that could!

MWO 11.06.2016-15.04.20.jpg
    Everyone in town used to throw rocks at me and tell me I was annoying. I once knew this guy named Dilby. He threw rocks at me too. Are you gonna throw rocks at me?.... What about now?

I caved... sorry

I caved.png

Ding!
    Ding!2.jpg